When the Abu Dhabi United Group purchased 90% of Manchester City’s shareholdings in September 2008 for a princely sum of 210 million pounds it transformed the Blues overnight into the richest football club in the world. This video examines the subsequent creation on the City Football Group, and explores their plans for the future.
► Subscribe for a wide variety of content. It’s free! http://bit.ly/UMAXITSubscribe
► Share & leave a Like for the series!
► Comment future topics for us to cover!
► Feel free to contribute to our subtitles!
► Follow uMAXit on the socials!
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/uMAXitFootball
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/umaxitfootball
► Want to win £2000 FOR FREE with our Premier League Predictor game?
– Website: http://umaxit.com
► This was Written by Stephen Tudor, Narrated by Joe Devine and Produced by Alex Baker!
– Stephen’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheDaisyCutter1
– Joe’s Twitter: http://twitter.com/JM_Devine
– Title: Moon Shadow
– Artist: Little Glass Men
– Source: http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Little_Glass_Men/The_Jewel_and_Me/Moon_Shadow_082316_2
– License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/