Check out the blog for this at : http://digitlunderground.com/blog/characteristics-of-an-entrepreneur-part-2/
Characteristics Of An Entrepreneur Part 2
Lets continue looking at the success characteristics of an entrepreneur.
Character & Competence
Your team needs to believe in you to believe in your vision.
Your credibility is very important.
To get your team to believe you must possess these two things
Can you be trusted ?
Do you stand on your word?
Do you speak plainly?
Do you give credit when it is due?
Do you know what your responsibility is and how to execute?
Do you get it done?
Do you take pride in your performance?
See Through The Fog
• You cannot make effective decisions if you
cannot see things at they really are
• You have to be able to think critically and analyze the information properly
• What you want to be true, may not be true
• You can ignore and issue, however it still exists
Always Scouting For Great Talent
• You always need to be on the lookout for someone
who can help your team win
• The best employees are already working for someone
• Best teams win in business, not best ideas