Learn more: http://www.montfennelfilms.com/ – Boston Video Production Company – 617-909-7279 – firstname.lastname@example.org – More information about Mont Fennel Films Boston Corporate Video Production: Mont Fennel Films is a full-service video production company serving Boston, Massachusetts, the New England region, and beyond. A former Boston TV business reporter for 16 years, I have produced more than 4000 stories and am well known for creative video storytelling.
I am a four-time Emmy Award winner and four-time Telly Award winner. My strength is doing interviews (more than 10,000 people over my career), and integrating them into compelling storylines with attractive visuals.
I will create powerful messages aligned with your objectives, a clear and captivating story-flow that engages, dynamic images with lasting impact, and a creative production that entertains, educates, inspires and motivates.
Because I work independently, I keep my costs down and price productions below that of competitors. And my clients deal with just one person who has responsibility for designing the creative treatment, budgeting, scripting, directing, editing and communicating with the client.
I will create:
* Powerful messages aligned with your objectives
* A clear and captivating story-flow that engages
* Dynamic images with lasting impact
* A creative production that entertains, educates, inspires and motivates.
I work in all areas of videography, including:
* Client Testimonials
* College Marketing Videos
* Company Overviews
* Corporate Videos
* Educational Videos
* Event Promos
* Fundraising Videos
* Healthcare Videos
* Live Event Coverage (multi-camera)
* Manufacturing Videos
* Marketing Videos
* Nonprofit Videos
* Product Launches
* Product Overviews
* Promotional Videos
* Recruiting Videos
* Sales Videos
* TV commercials
* Thought-Leadership Videos
* Training/Instructional Videos
* Viral Videos
* Website Videos.
My services include:
* Producing: Coordinating the production — from creative to budget
* Scripting: Storyboards, outlines, and scripts — created from sound bites, for announcer only, or using text
* Directing: On-site creative and logistical management of the shoot
* Interviewing: From in-depth conversations to man-on-the-street
* Editing: Building timeline, creating graphics, selecting music and effects, audio sweetening, color correction
* Location Scouting: Finding studio, natural interior, or street background, and acquiring permits
* Casting: Working with casting agencies to find talent
* Hiring: Production support.
More information about Boston – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With the vast array of beautiful locations, it’s easy to see why Boston is a hot spot for corporate video production.
SEE MORE EXAMPLES OF MY WORK AND MY APPROACH TO VIDEO STORYTELLING: http://www.montfennelfilms.com/
CONNECT WITH MONT FENNEL FILMS:
Mont Fennel Films
26 Clarendon Rd
Belmont MA 02478