What is our goal?
Our goal is to assess if your strategic actions properly align with your business strategy & objectives:
1. Are your departmental action plans aligned with your overall objectives?
2. Do your employee performance objectives support your strategies?
3. Are all levels of your organization onboard and effectively supporting your goals?
How do we do it?
We conduct an initial unbiased review of your business & departmental plans to determine their clarity and alignment.
We customize an online survey for each area of your organization to be administered company wide in order to determine how influential your plans are on your employee’s actions.
Next we conduct 30-minute phone interviews with department heads in order to answer any questions we have on business plans and strategies.
We will also conduct a customized customer survey to determine if your market perception is consistent with your objectives.
What is our deliverable?
• An evaluation of your overall business plan: is it clear, strengths & weaknesses.
• Recommended actions you can take to communicate your plan throughout your organization.
• A gap analysis report showing the differences between your existing plan, your company’s understanding of it, as well as your customer’s perception. Plus actions you can take to improve on all fronts.
• A recommendation for additional support services to achieve your goals. This could include individual coaches, consultants and/or systems.
Why is this assessment important?
Strategy is not enough; you must take appropriate actions to make it real. Many strategies fail because leasers don’t do what is necessary to understand if everyone in their organization is acting in alignment with one another and in conjunction with the larger goal. By assessing all aspects of the business as they relate to the overall strategy, business leaders are able to create a real future for their organization, not just a piece of paper that makes shareholders feel good on the day of the presentation.
Who should consider this assessment?
• Executive Leadership looking to effectively move their organization & their customers from point A to point B, on time and on budget.
• Department Leaders looking for a tool to rally their colleagues to work together towards a common goal, successfully achieving strategic initiatives.
Interested? Contact ManagingAmericans.com Business Services
Visit us: www.ManagingAmericans.com
ManagingAmericans.com provides Exclusive Management, Leadership & Cross-Functional Training in the form of articles, templates, podcasts & webinars developed by Experienced Business Professionals & 20+ Expert Consultants sharing knowledge, success tips and solutions to common job issues. In addition to offering business assessments, and management consulting services, the site’s purpose is to mentor and develop professionals to be better leaders, managers, team players and individual contributors. Ultimately, helping people & businesses succeed via practical and actionable advice in a “do-it-yourself” environment.